<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <body> <h1>The world's most expensive cars</h1> <ul> <li>Bugatti La Voiture Noire: $18.68 million</li> <li>Pagani Zonda HP Barchetta: $17.5 million</li> <li>Rolls Royce Sweptail: $13 million</li> <li>Bugatti Centodieci: $9 million</li> <li>Lamborghini Veneno Roadster: $8.3 million</li> </ul> </body> </html>
Online HTML Viewer, HTML Beautifier, HTML Formatter, HTML Editor to Test Output - Convert HTML Strings to a Friendly Readable Format, Beautify. With its easy-to-use interface and powerful features, HTML Beautifier makes formatting and beautifying your HTML code a breeze. This free HTML reader allows you to test and examine your HTML.
What is the HTML Beautifier?
An HTML Viewer is a browser-based app that shows the HTML code of a web page for troubleshooting or editing purposes. It may also be used to validate HTML pages before they are published on the internet. HTML Viewer assists in formatting an HTML string/file for the best possible result.
Pros Of Html Beautifier
- Lets You See Unclosed Tags
- You can use this tool to make sure that your HTML tags are closed correctly. This will show you any unclosed tags, which can cause issues with your documents.
- With the HTML Beautifier, you can make sure that any invalid characters are removed. If you use a character that’s not allowed in your document, this will show up in the HTML Beautifier.
- For example, in the image below, notice how there’s an invalid character “?” in the unclosed a> tag. This would cause the browser to be unable to link to certain pages.
- Lets You See Unclosed Elements
- You can also use it to make sure that any unclosed tags are removed. For example, in the image below, notice how the img> tags are unclosed. Using the HTML Beautifier, you can make sure these img> tags are closed.
- Lets You See the Missing Elements
- You can also use the HTML Beautifier to make sure that there are no missing elements in your document. For example, in the image below, notice how there’s no closing body> tag. Using the HTML Beautifier, you can make sure the body tag is properly closed.
Cons Of Html Beautifier
- Limited to Viewing Only the Structure of Your Document
- This is a great tool for viewing the structure of your document. However, it can only show you the structure of your document and not the content. You’ll be unable to view the content of your document with the HTML Beautifier.
- This means that you’ll have to make sure that you don’t forget to add any closing tags or any other elements that are missing from your document before you send it out. check out this tool for removing line breaks
Example of HTML File